Sunday, March 6, 2011

Experimenting with Fabric Keychains & More

This will be a quick post - mostly photos for now since it's very late and my son will be awake in about 5 or 6 hours (the early bird actually catches the grumpy mommy, but I digress...). 


I'm excited that I've had the opportunity over the past few days to actually create something with the endless supply of raw materials at my disposal!  Almost all of these are made with remnants from my ebay store (http://www.woollymoose.com/) that I have been wanting to use for a long time.  I've been having a LOT of fun creating fabric keychains.  Tonight I even made a little wallet/sunglass holder that I whipped together with very little forethought and a modest amount of reworking.  LOL  I think for my first try it turned out okay. 


I will do my best over the next few days to find time to describe how I made these items.  I'd love to hear opinions on what you like or don't like about any (or all) of them!  I'm a big girl, I can take the criticism.  ;-)


All right, for the pics...  the last one with the butterflies and lady bugs is my son's favorite! I made it with a flannel remnant that I laminated with iron-on vinyl and then sewed onto 1" webbing. 











No comments:

Post a Comment