Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vintage Neckties from Bucks Covered Bridge Farm

Hard to believe it's been 8 months since my last post.  To say I've been busy would be a BIG understatement.  The fabric business has been very good this year! :)  Excuses done, now on to the business at hand.

I know a lot of crafters recycle materials in their sewing projects, such as fabrics found in vintage neckties.  I have recently met a local gentleman who has a LARGE selection of vintage ties for sale in his eBay store Bucks Covered Bridge Farm.  He has other odds and ends, too, but the neckties caught my attention.

He has 100% positive feedback, is a top-rated seller and offers a 100% money back guarantee - INCLUDING shipping charges!  

Check out his store and maybe you'll find just what you're looking for to create your next beautiful craft! 

No comments:

Post a Comment